«CCC» Ltd. offers transport equipment for grain processing enterprises, granaries, mills, feed mills, grain elevators and other industries engaged in the processing of cereals and seeds. The company designs and produces a wide range of facilities for transportation of bulk granular, powdered and piece goods in a horizontal, vertical and oblique directions:
- self-supporting, bucket-type elevator;
- chain conveyors;
- screw conveyors (augers).
conveyors, bucket elevators and screw conveyors manufactured by the company "CCC" - is a modern equipment that ensures non-stop operation of production lines for the processing of cereals and similar industries. They are used in the agricultural enterprises, flour, fodder, construction, chemical, food and other industries in all regions of Ukraine and in the neighboring countries.
Conveying equipment from "CCC" is different:
- high reliability - foreign companies and leading domestic manufacturers of high-quality components are used in conveyors, ensuring trouble-free operation and long life of the equipment;
- easy maintenance - which the design is optimized based on many years of experience in the design and manufacture of conveyors in order to reduce operating costs and reduce downtime;
- affordable price - Hardware Product "CCC", cheaper than similar quality and characteristics of the devices from other manufacturers from Europe and Ukraine .
The company "CCC" can be ordered noriyu, belt conveyor or auger to determine the size and characteristics (length, height and angle of ascent, performance, etc..). Our specialists - extensive experience in the design and manufacture of equipment for the transportation of cereals and their products, as well as other bulk cargoes, which are the physical and mechanical properties similar to the density and fractional composition of grain. The company produces conveyors for use in heated and unheated facilities and equipment intended for use in open areas.
Get personal advice and order the equipment for cleaning, drying and grain transportation, please call (067) 58-58-036.